Dedicate the time to learn new techniques for your career success!
Have a pen and paper handy and fasten your seatbelt! You will be showered with dos and don’ts and tons of techniques to change your actions immediately. You will be encouraged to try new things to improve your career satisfaction, however you describe it. Not only will Dana show you the “how” of networking and LinkedIn, but she will answer your questions in the 30 minutes that follow.
We’ll cover this and so much more:
- Networking strategies and tactics
- How to portray the BEST you on your LinkedIn profile
- LinkedIn Connecting versus LinkedIn Networking
- Open Q&A – Bring Your Questions
- Attend this webinar to fill-in your gaps about networking and LinkedIn. Dana never disappoints.
As an ex-Microsoft executive, founder of the online course, Job Search Master Class®, and author of “Cut the Crap™, Get a Job!”, Dana is a globally-recognized career and networking expert. She has been on the Women in Technology-Bellevue board for years and loves to mentor and volunteer. She is on the Forbes Coaches Council and her “work of compassion” is helping Veterans and Military Spouses find meaningful employment.