Did you know that Kansas City is ranked No. 2 as the best city for women in technology, and that women in tech are, on average, paid more than their male counterparts? We think it just makes sense to have The WIT Network’s first annual conference in a city with such a forward-thinking mindset for women in tech!
Come spend the day with The WIT Network on March 8th to celebrate and promote the social, economic, cultural, and political achievements of women. The one-day conference will host a line-up of powerful women speaking on a variety of topics, including diversity & inclusion, leadership, innovation, and more. Join us and make new, authentic connections that will help inspire you throughout your career. The take-away just might be an action plan that could have an immediate impact on your life! Also, you will get a chance to participate in The WIT Network’s infamous Mentoring Circles during the Welcome and networking reception, the evening of Thursday, March 7th.
If you are still on the fence about joining us for this awesome event… here are more fun facts about the host city:
- Kansas City is known as the “City of Fountains”, with over 200 fountains to admire.
- Swope Park, at 1,805 acres, is more than twice the size of Central Park in NYC.
- Kansas City has more barbeque restaurants per capita than any other US city. We even have our own app to help you navigate all the BBQ restaurants in KC!
- We are home to professional football, baseball, soccer, and NASCAR.
- Kansas City is home to over 25 craft breweries!
- The WIT Network Kansas City chapter was founded by two female developers and leaders who are thrilled to welcome you to their hometown!
So, what are you waiting for? Don’t delay and register today before the Early Bird pricing expires on January 11th!
Join us on March 8th for an amazing experience for your career in an outstanding city!
See you there!
The WIT Network – Kansas City Community Leader