The WIT Network is thrilled to host our inaugural Women’s Day Conference on March 8th in Kansas City, Missouri!
We are excited to share that we have an amazing line up of speakers joining us on this very important day to celebrate the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women AND most importantly to discuss strategies to help take action to accelerate gender parity.
The super star roster of speakers confirmed to join us includes:
- Keynote: Barbara Hardy – Global Head of Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging at NetApp
- Sarah Haggard – Founder & CEOof Tribute
- Azalia Mitchell – Director of Community Program, Union School in Haiti & The WIT Network Philanthropy Partner
- Coco Brown – C Level Advisor, Founder and CEO of The Athena Alliance
- Kelli Kirwin – Director, WW Software Sales at Cisco
- Kati Quigley – Sr. Director of Marketing at Microsoft
- Lisa MacKenzie – Partner, SVP at The Channel Company
- Cynthia Barnes – Founder and CEO, National Association of Women Sales Professionals and the Barnes Sales Institute
- Andrea Conner – President of ATHENA International
- CEO Panel facilitated by the amazing Sharan Hildebrand, SVP of Sales & Strategy at Capax Global and featuring:
- Jennifer Didier, CEO of Directions Training Center
- Amy Rutt, CEO of Ciracom Cloud
- Madinah S. Ali, Safe PC Cloud
…And if that wasn’t enough…. The whole day will be hosted by the incredibly talented Nancy Watt! We also have more speakers to be announced. More? What?! I know – but it’s true so check back often!
Seats are limited, Register Today!
Join the WIT Network as we come together on this day to celebrate by sharing ideas, growing our personal and business connections, and, best of all inspiring each other to become the best version of ourselves.
Also, plan to attend the Welcome Reception on Thursday, March 7th at 6-9pm, where we will host our infamous Mentoring Circles. *Don’t forget to check the box during registration to ensure you can attend this event.
Come dream out loud with us!
The WIT Network
#thewitnetwork #dreamoutloud #agentsofchange