- This event has passed.
WIT Network Vision Board Event & Book Club Sync
Wednesday, March 18, 2020 @ 4:30 pm - 6:00 pmFree
Vision Boarding Night
We will provide all the main supplies (Board, glue, scissors) – just bring your hopes and dreams, pictures/magazines anything you want to put on your vision board! We have been focusing on goal setting and this is a great way to visualize and work towards achieving those goals! This is also a great opportunity to network and connect with other WIT members!
This Month’s Pick Book Club Theme: Transformation Journeys
Hit Refresh – The Quest to Rediscover Microsoft’s Soul & Imagine a Better Future for Everyone
- “It’s about how people, organizations, and societies can and must transform and ‘hit refresh’ in their persistent quest for new energy, new ideas, and continued relevance and renewal.”
- Book Club Engagement:
- A way to unite the WIT members in BC
- Local Vancouver members – book club will be at the Microsoft Office moving forward
- New Book Picks and Online Book Club Meetings
- New Themes to promote personal and professional growth
- We are always looking for Book Club Suggestions – will send out votes if we have multiple suggestions
- Members welcome to join in any city